+ It's fast. The Bolt is able to very quickly ratchet from 0 to speed and can keep up with a tracking speed of 3.5m/s
+ It's precise. It employs synchronized motion with external triggers & model movers for precision timing.
+ It's got perfect memory. Meaning it's able to exactly replicate a shot or move from one take to the next.
+ It allows for total control. With the ability to dial in zoom, iris & lens, and to automate that control as preferred.
+ It's portable. The rig is lightweight at ~5ft packed and can be set up and ready to shoot in under an hour.
+ It's seamless. The Flair software used to program the BOLT interfaces seamlessly with industry CGI packages.
• Target tracking: keep a product, person, or other subject center-frame as it moves (e.g. a falling ball) or while performing camera moves.
• Multipass: an amazing and efficient production capability that allows us to achieve perfect plating without relying on a locked down camera (e.g. we can shoot a crowd in multiple batches, feature a talent multiple times in a single 'shot', combine different lighting/speed settings, and capture clean plates for anything we might want to comp later)
• Miniature/macro capability: extraordinarily simplify and improve the tasks of maintaining focus, fine tuning settings, achieving minute camera moves, and scaling layers when working with macro and high-detail shots
• Time lapse: whereas time lapse usually requires a stationary camera, the BOLT allows dynamic camera movement coordinated perfectly with your timelapse
• Model moving: mount a product on the BOLT rig, rather than a camera, to achieve precise movements (e.g. a perfect pour)
• Stop motion: program frame-by-frame camera moves to achieve smooth playback, letting you focus on the stop motion elements without having to fuss over the camera
• CGI import/export & scaling/rotation shots: we can precisely engineer our camera motions in coordination with CG concepts to achieve any effect you can dream up. By generating pre-visualizations, clients can sign-off on complicated scenes/sequences before any crew takes their places on the day of the shoot
• SFX timing: We can construct shots to work in harmony across multiple takes to generate effects that would otherwise have to rely on CG—creating momentous, beat-matched sequences